Monday, March 28, 2011

YAY! March is almost over!

I wouldn't normally be so happy that time is flying by so fast, but I really need meat. I know this, because I have started dreaming about it. I dreamt I was eating a fatty (thick not actually fat) burger and it tasted sooooo good. Next month I'm going to DO something instead of NOT DOING something. I'm thinking about exercising 30, no 20 minutes each day. This way I don't have to give up anything besides maybe my muffin top. HA. Which by the way Oxford dictionary had added that term to their reference book along with LOL, BFF and OMG. Thank goodness. I'm sick of having to tell people what those mean. This blog has raised some questions among friends, and quite frankly is there a real reason behind anything we do besides go to work, poop and pay taxes? I'm doing this blog, and more importantly doing the whole 30 day thing to make 2011 memorable, and to accomplish things I probably would never try. And so far I have pretty much succeeded. Granted I only went 26 days without alcohol, and I did see some bacon bits in the pasta salad I ate last week, (but pretended they were artificial flavored bits) but overall I have surprised myself with going without the few things I really have regarded highly in life. I'm not quite sure when or if I will attempt to go without caffeine, but I still have 9 months to go to figure it all out. I'm always up for ideas if anyone has any. Maybe I should go 30 days without referencing poop in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment